.

.
Creating from Linen, upcycling from vintage and loving Romantic, French and country styles.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

I have been on a little break...

I have recently been visiting family and friends back on the mainland of Australia and it was so nice to catch up with them after 9 months of living here in Tasmania. I managed to do alittle shopping as well and bring back some pieces to sell on my market days.. One place I enjoyed visiting was my sister and brother in laws property in northern N.S.W My brother in law has been busy over time building a lovely stone wall around a vegie patch. His most recent additions was these lovely tin garden beds made for there fast growing and ageing tropical birch trees They turned out looking so rustic and aged...Love them.
And I took some photo;s of ageing timber rusty pieces and a beautiful fence covered in moss and cascading vine.
Winters fast approaching and it will give me time to create and up load many pieces to my etsy stores, Looking forward to settling in to my craft room to create. Thanks for stopping by.. Tania..

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, this garden is gorgeous Tania!!! What a wonderful tour of it too. I love your beautiful photography.
    I was so happy to read that you will now be able to grow lilacs of your own. They are one of my very favorite shrubs in the garden!
    sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great garden. This garden is looking good and your photography is awesome. I love such type of place.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails