.

.
Creating from Linen, upcycling from vintage and loving Romantic, French and country styles.

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Fabulous Frames...

I have an addiction for frames, especially ornate frames.. A friend text me the yesterday morning to let me no that there was a garage sale around the corner from me.
And look what there was to be found.. Loads of lovely brassy, ornate frames...
My heart was racing, and they were such a great price, I collected them up as quick as I could, and wandered on to find a queen size crocheted bed cover in a tea stained cream colour.
All my frames I have bought in the past I have painted a soft grey, but I feel these ones are going to stay just the way they are for now... Tania..

4 comments:

  1. Tania, what a find! I love them all. I too love old vintage scrolly frames. The fancier the better. I also buy a few brand new when if I love them enough. Just can't resist! take care, Maryann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really gorgeous frames. I love them! I think those frames would look lovely not only if they have a photo inside them, but as a mirror as well. It gives you a feeling of being transported to the times when the evil queen was talking to the magic mirror, right? Hahaha! :D

    Lynne Hollaran @ Suburban Glass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Householders can get the best agencies intended for garage front door maintenance. These services present twenty-four hours a day services, they've got services experts dispatched in various areas to higher assist shoppers in a timely fashion. A number of these services professionals. possess several years connected with expertise inside their sector, and have absolutely formulated their particular strategies to assure utmost proficiency click here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great frames. Your collection is really appreciable. I like your all frames.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails