.

.
Creating from Linen, upcycling from vintage and loving Romantic, French and country styles.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Morning shades...




Early morning shots of my new umbrellas, I thought the photos would have come out alittle better than these. Think i need a new camera..





This one is my favourite one of all. I loved the colour combination..





So much to do with so little time, Enjoy your day.
                                                      
                                                             Till next time

                                                                       Tina

4 comments:

  1. Tina, that is just too pretty for words. I would love that in my yard too. Char

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina I just love your umbrellas! They would make any yard more beautiful! I love the combinations of fabric you put together.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina, they are gorgeous, you are a genius!!! Talk soon. Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful!!! love the fabric combos.

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails