.

.
Creating from Linen, upcycling from vintage and loving Romantic, French and country styles.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A little romance...

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a wonderful week. I found these tea light holders at a bargain shop or $2 shop. I couldnt believe my eyes, I fell in love with the rose pattern instantly, and to make them look even better they had been reduced down to $1.95 each, They made a swift leap from shelf into my basket and now there my new love..





I just love them. We are receiving some much needed rain today, I just put a new lining into my redesigned pond yesterday so it was perfect timing. Have a nice evening.
Love tina...

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just found your blog from Kate's Place and so glad I did...love it!

    I just love the candle holders so shabby chic! I'm also a follower:0

    Rondell

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails