.

.
Creating from Linen, upcycling from vintage and loving Romantic, French and country styles.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Things that make me smile


Its raining its pouring, thank the lord we so needed this down pour which we have been getting for the last few days, i just love it. We are living in what i call my cottage shed. The rain sounds amazing on the tin roof. So i was sitting today thinking of things apart from my family that make me smile.
Peonies make me smile(just photos though as i cant grow them here, its alittle warm)
Water fountains would make anyone smile, the amazing sound of trickling water
Aren't these papers gorgeous. I love these colours.
Im so in love with chandeliers, I have a box of them and scouncers that i will do up someday soon.
And lastly a rock wall,maybe several will be nice in my garden. Hope your having a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tina,well i finally found your site looks great. I love the layout. The umbrellas look beautiful in the photo,ohhh and so do the pink french glasses i have to say.And the photos of the rooms you have up are gorgeous. bye naomi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails