.

.
Creating from Linen, upcycling from vintage and loving Romantic, French and country styles.

Monday, June 1, 2015

Moving down to Tasmania nearly 2 years ago has had its ups and downs. Such a lovely part of the world but saying goodbye to familiar things..Family and Home, has been tough sometimes. We had our own place up there, I loved to tinker and do whatever I liked. We sold up and moved down here and decided to rent to work out were we wanted to be. Were are still renting and havent found our Home yet. Decorating a rental can be tough..well for me anyway. No holes in the walls Means no hanging things...Painted house that I would love to paint again in my colours etc. So in the mean time I just move things around and dream of our own place again someday..

1 comment:

  1. Parting is such a sweet sorrow? Well, that’s life. Hopefully, everything will be fine on your new home.

    Angel @ http://teflstore.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails