.

.
Creating from Linen, upcycling from vintage and loving Romantic, French and country styles.

Friday, March 14, 2014

A change is in the air with Autumn on the way, I love the crisp mornings and evenings, and the change in the trees leaves,, I have thinking of changes within myself of late to. We moved down to Tasmania some 7months ago and I have had my ups and downs emotionally as well.I guess Im still trying to find my feet here and struggle with that somedays,.And with that ... I am looking for ways to create a business from my creations to but with so many things that I can do Its finding just one thing or acouple to focus my time on perfecting. I have worked so many years in factories sewing repetitious work that I find it hard now to just stick to making just one thing.. Does anyone else feel this way to?? I did however recently muck around with some Linen and created these tags that I have added to my Old french doors shop on etsy..

2 comments:

  1. I think the tags are cute.. and I think you should just create what makes you happy whether it be one thing or a few at a time! Personally I hate making the same thing over and over and would rather create a variety of things at the same time, but one must do what one must do. I hope you settle down soon in Tassie.. I know it's hard leaving what you are used to. take care, Maryann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is really appreciable. It is looking nice and have creative mind.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails