.

.
Creating from Linen, upcycling from vintage and loving Romantic, French and country styles.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Its beginning to feel alot like christmas,
Im enjoying pinterest and all
its christmas ideas.
I am looking forward to it this year more so
as my youngest is a christmas fanatic like myself.
The past 2 months we have been in 
full song carol mode much to the dislike
of my eldest son.
I have been busy making and preparing 
christmas deco's.
But before I share those I have been making 
furniture, now Im no carpenter by all means,
But I love the hammer and nails, I whipped up
this book stand from a bedside cupboard adn the top
I just made from recycled 
timber lying around.






                                                                        Theres not much of anything I wont try,
                                                             The draw I had to make as the original
                                                             was missing. Its alittle on the rustic side,
                                                            but I love it and think it works well with this piece.




I will be back soon with decos to share ,,
till then take care.

Tania..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails