.

.
Creating from Linen, upcycling from vintage and loving Romantic, French and country styles.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Im back in the creating mood again. 
For a while I started to worry
But then it happened
Spring arrived
and it was like a light had
been turned on. 



This over the shoulder market 
tote is mine, but
I have some cut out
and will be made up for
etsy very soon.
Please come back to check them out.


Im linking up with Cindy
at My romantic home  http://romantichome.blogspot.com.au


3 comments:

  1. It's funny how the weather can affect our mood.. it's the same with me too. the tote is so pretty and I love your garden pics from your previous post! I wish my garden pics would come out clear like that. take care, Maryann

    ReplyDelete
  2. You create the most beautiful things Tania. I love this pretty tote! I also adored the beautiful umbrella you made in an earlier post I read tonight. You have such a wonderful talent for creating beauty.
    Oh how I loved the rusty bicycle too ~sigh~
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails