.

.
Creating from Linen, upcycling from vintage and loving Romantic, French and country styles.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Roses and Chandeliers

David Austin.{Leander climbing rose}




Black Boy {climbing rose}


White Iceberg{climbing rose}


Red pierre de ronsard.


Heritage rose David Austin{smells like turkish delight}


This poor old girl fell from the cieling by a strong gust of wind{candlelabra}It was hanging by a hook.
I made some repairs but a lot of the crystals smashed but this is what im left with, its still lovely.










All of them I purchased from a recycle center and added some beads and crystals on them to give them new life.
Im linking up with cindy from My romantic home.http://romantichome.blogspot.com/
It was such a gorgeous foggy mornings this morning that I had to take some pictures of 2 of my favourite things, roses and chandeliers.

7 comments:

  1. I read Roses and Chandeliers... and now I'm hooked! I am your latest follower.
    I love your blog.
    xoxoxo
    Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 of my most favorite things! Your roses are so pretty, I have a few favorites too! Congrats on being featured... take care, Maryann

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful post with beautiful pretties! love them! roses and chandy perfect combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time visitor. I love roses and chandeliers. My husband and I live in Arizona but also own a home in northern Virginia. We had the most beautiful garden (in my mind) in Virginia. But, my Queen Elizabeth climbing rose only bloomed one time in 7 years. It looked healthy, just wouldn't bloom. A shame too, I planted a 5 leaf purple clematis to intertwine with the rose. The clematis always bloomed. I shall come back and visit again. I hope that you'll visit me at: www.summerwalkdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your roses and chandelier too.the umbrella's you made are so charming!

    Have a good weekend,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails