.

.
Creating from Linen, upcycling from vintage and loving Romantic, French and country styles.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

I"m off to an eco expo...

He;;o all. Its been a few weeks since my last post. These are some older photos of a past project.
Place mats with cutlery holder.






I was asked recently if i would be interested in holding a stall in an eco expo to display my creations. Mainly my umbrellas, but i will make a few other things to fill in the space. I am so excited my first show. I have so many ideas screaming at me I just dont no were to start. Its the 7th of november which really isnt to much time to get things prepared. My sons school is the venue. They had there first last year and it attracted just over 80 stalls this year it will be advertised on tv and will bring in alot more.




I love making everything by hand. I would really love to create things down the track that doesnt involve much sewing as i have been sewing now for over 22 years in industrial work and my hands are starting to really feel it.



Anyways, as i create i will show you all, until next time,
Take care Tina.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina, those place mats are just too cute! I love the idea of the little pocket to hold the cutlery.You must be very excited to have your very first stall, I know you will do well! I love your new blog background, it's so pretty. take care, maryann

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails