.

.
Creating from Linen, upcycling from vintage and loving Romantic, French and country styles.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Heart of roses.


I have been busy, encased in my heart of roses. I have had these foam roses sitting around for what feels like forever and i so love them , But what do i do with them. TADA here it is in all its glory my rose heart.


Hidden in amongst them all are 3 tiny cherubs, playing hide and seek...


This one looks rather bored...


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, I have been redesigning my front pond and garden.. Will take some pictures of the end result to show you

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tina,
    Sooo happy you stopped by .. you have soo many beautiful treasures on your sweet blog .. We like so many of the same pretties .. Very inspiring .. LoVe your PiNk roses and wreath .. keep creating, and have a happy day ~
    hugs ~tea~xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ~ gorgeous ~ want it~ need to make it! You seriously did a fantastic job on that wreath!!

    Be sure & come by to see my final bedroom reveal and enter my fabulous giveaway!!

    Shellagh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tina ~ thanks for stopping by my blog! (*_*) I absolutely ADORE this rose wreath. It's divine! I see you are in Australia ~ how wonderful! I have visited your country three times for one year at a time. That was several years ago and it still holds very fond memories for me! ~Stacy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tina,
    Wow, your wreath is a real show stopper!
    Beautiful!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a nice comment. Now that I know about you I will be back often.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful and romantic heart wreath of roses, Tina! I love the little cherubs peeking out! Absolutely stunning!

    Cheers!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails