.

.
Creating from Linen, upcycling from vintage and loving Romantic, French and country styles.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Creamy roast butternut pumpkin is served


I  couldnt believe my luck today when i walked past a thrift shop and this soup serving bowl was on a table out the front for $8 what a bargain.

I love the colours they are so me, and of course the roses on the front and back.

The beautiful detail of the handles...

You have to excuse this freelaoding fly thats the heat of australia for you lol.

I have another soup server thats shaped like a pumpkin, so i think that one will have to go on ebay to make room for my new beautiful. Have a great weekend..

2 comments:

  1. what a steal, its just gorgeous!!! I have had no luck at our thrift stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was blog surfing and landed here! I am so glad I did!

    Your tureen is lovely! Love your pink crystal... I have the wine glasses, found 4 thrifting a while back, then found 4 more last week! *happy dance*!

    Your umbrellas are too charming! So pretty! Very clever!

    I am a new follower!

    Cheers!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails